Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge Day 26: Thoughts, Words and Images
Today I choose to be positive in the thoughts I think, the words I use and the images I make. I release the fear. I lift all limitations. My heart whispers Thank You
Welcome to Day 26 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Today’s card “Watch Your Thoughts‘ is a great reminder to be conscious of the thoughts we think, the words we speak and the images or pictures we make. What we put out to the universe is what we receive. The Law of Attraction is the science of attracting more of what you want and less of what you don’t. So when we are thinking I can’t, we say I can’t afford to and our picture are maybe that of lack, we will get more of that.
When we listen to the whispers of our heart and follow the guidance we are moving closer towards getting to what we do really want.
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. ~ Carl Jung
I listened to Joel Osteen Service on TV on Sunday and got another message on why we must change our thinking. Start talking, thinking, seeing like what you do want as it is going too happen.
Here is Abraham on How the Law of Attraction Matches Your Thoughts
This ties in beautifully with today’s activity where we are going to start on creating a gratitude vision board. This is a time to think big, have positive thoughts, speak about what you do want and seeing your desire as being.
Today’s Activity: Making Your vision Board
So you have taken the time to vision what you really really want in your life? Written it down? Maybe you are stuck? I often can’t see the wood for the trees, so I understand.
There is an tool I use in my coaching, the Clarity through contrast exercise. We sometimes have to as Michael Losier says: “Observing contrast is essential because it helps you to become clearer about what you you want to do”
Onto the Vision Board:
I have started on a new board. I am making this in Keynote, you can use Powerpoint, Presentation in Google Drive or Open Office. I am adapting a board I made earlier this year. Taking off the things that I have manifested, like my new Imac and a new Galaxy. I make these in Keynote as I can change the images, print it out, make it a screen saver and put it on my on my phone.
What I am doing now is referring back to the 7 Wonders of You Exercise from Day 18 and writing out affirmations that I may incorporate into the new board.
Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world. Joel A. Barker
Daily Activities: Choose what feels good for you
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say the phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life
- Make an affirmation card that sits on your desk, computer or use an app on your phone . I have used heart shaped post-its and this sits on my computer. I often use words from Louise Hay’s Your Can Heal Your life Affirmation kit.
- Record the abundance you notice each day in your journal
- Now celebrate when you notice abundance, celebrate the evidence of it in you life. Do a happy dance, say: Look what I attracted to me! Do this every day for the next 7 days and share any ahas in the comments
”Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. Cecil Beaton
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
I love hearing from you in the comments and please share if you are inspired 🙂
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- I Choose Love For 2023 - January 25, 2023
- The Abundance Show Financial Alchemy With Alchemist and Author Morgana Rae - January 13, 2023
- Money Magic and Love with Alchemist and Author Morgan Rae - January 12, 2023
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020