Welcome to Day 29 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge: Keeping The Faith
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Faith means living with uncertainty – feeling your way through life, letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark. ~ Dan Millman
Today’s Card: Divine order from The Archangel Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue is the card for sure today. When I started shuffling it flew out and I decided to put it back in and kept shuffling and it was the card I drew.
Message: “A win-win situation is brewing, one with solutions that are fair to everyone involved. This requires you to have blind faith that Heaven is working behind the scenes to extract the highest good for all. Ask me to buoy your faith if it wavers. Use positive affirmations and prayers to keep your spirits high. Above all, make sure that your conversations about this situation involve positive and optimistic words and phrases. You’re so powerful that your positive thoughts can speed the resolution along even quicker.”
Today’s card comes as we are on the second last day of the challenge I found very enlightening. Remember back to Day 2 when we set our intention for this challenge. What has happened for you? I know for me there has been a big awakening in many areas of my life and I have even more to be grateful for than I did 29 days ago and I am seeing more abundance. I have had a real wakeup call.Take the words from the card:
Yesterday I was back in that state of overwhelm, spinning my wheels, I had done it again! Thinking I had 48 hours in a day nor 24! You know that feeling? 🙂 So as we come to the end of this challenge and month’s end it’s time to take out my to do lists and take some quiet time to plan August asking the question : what do I really really want? I am going to do my own Clarity through contrast exercise.
Collect some affirmations and quotes that will help you to stay in the state of gratitude, stay believing, having faith sometimes is a challenge when you can’t see the results.
When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. ~ Joel Osteen
Listen here This is a 9 minutes meditation
Daily Activities: Choose what feels good for you
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say the phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life
- Make an affirmation card that sits on your desk, computer or use an app on your phone . I have used heart shaped post-its and this sits on my computer. I often use words from Louise Hay’s Your Can Heal Your life Affirmation kit.
- Record the abundance you notice each day in your journal
- Now celebrate when you notice abundance, celebrate the evidence of it in you life. Do a happy dance, say: Look what I attracted to me! Do this every day for the next 7 days and share any ahas in the comments
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
I love hearing from you in the comments and please share if you are inspired 🙂
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020