Why 3 Words?
The last few years I have chosen 1 word for the year
Last year it was trust
In 2014 it was courage
in 2013 it was abundance
In 2012 I started a series word of the week that was a great idea that i might revive one day
This year I thought my word was going to be BOLD and I had been drawing the Bold card from my Heart Whisper Daily Guidance oracle cards. that felt good and something I had a knowing that to make sure I stepped out of my comfort zone and took some risks, I would need to make some changes.
I then started working on my plan for 2016 using Leonie Dawson’s Amazing Life and Biz planners that comes with my Academy membership. The word focus then whispered to me and it was one of the cards that has come up several times too, so when I wrote about my 12 month oracle card reading several weeks ago I said my words for 2016 were bold focus.
Last week walking on the beach I was feeling full of life, in vibrant health and the word Dynamic popped up and I said to Des wow that feels brilliant I think this year I will have 3 words for 2016.
I then recalled that each year Chris Brogan chooses 3 words that guide his year. He explains how each word will guide his actions and choices in 2016.
Mike Vardy from Productivityist also chooses 3 words with the same letter this year H, as his guiding principles.
How will my 3 words guide me in 2016?
When I looked up dynamic I knew why I the word had chosen me:
- First the adjective: (of a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress. and (of a person) positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas.
- The noun:a force that stimulates change or progress within a system or process.
Both of these resonated for me.
I saw yesterday an image on Facebook that said February is the new January wow I thought, that is what it feels like for me. I am just getting into the year and embracing some exciting changes that I am making to my business that will make both my be more dynamic, see my business as a dynamic engine of love, creativity and abundance for all.
- (of a person) action, or idea) showing a willingness to take risks; confident and courageous.
- (of a colour, design, or shape) having a strong, vivid, or clear appearance.
These words all resonated with what I knew I had to do to live 2016 in the way I have visioned. Yesterday I read on J.D. Meier article that 2016 is the year of the bold. Individuals and organizations are going for big, bold, goals.
- Noun: the centre of interest or activity
- Verb: pay particular attention to.
Yes for me focus is so important: Follow One Path Until Success. It is for me about completion of one path before shifting onto another
Ir is about believing that what i have set out to do is the way, no more shiny bullets, this is about trusting my and following my heart whispers in a dynamic bold manner.
The simple. plan for this is beginning to come into view especially as I step into week 4 of my own I Am Enough challenge. It is a powerful practice.I am seeing clear shifts and the other Heart Whispers that are taking part are moving forward powerfully too. You can still join the 7 day I Am Enough challenge here.
What word or words did you choose for 2016?
all my love
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥ Vibrant HEALTH ♥
Get you own set of Heart Whisper Oracle cards here
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- OVERWHELM GIVES WAY TO CLARITY - January 6, 2020
- WHY DO YOU THINK ONE MORE COURSE WILL MAKE YOU RICH? - December 23, 2019
- YOU CAN’T TALK ABOUT MONEY! - December 18, 2019
- The Abundance Show Episode #15 with Debbie O Mewes - November 29, 2019