Getting Real About My Passions:
Yes I did take the online Passion Test and I discovered I still had some work to do. I went back to the book and followed the suggested instructions on page 28. Make a list of 10 or more of the most important things in your life, the things that bring you joy. Just set aside 15- 30 minutes and initially close you eyes and visualize your perfect life. When you are ready, pick up a pen and let the ideas flow- don’t censor, let it flow and use verbs to describe your ideal life.
My life is ideal, I am…..
- Living in my dream home that is 5 minutes walk to the beach
- Being an enlightened millionaire
- Inspiring others internationally
- Being a published author
- Being part of an enlightened inspirational team
- Having a first class support team
- Trusting my vibes/intuition to the point it has impacted my life for the better and I now teach others to simple ways to develop their intuition
- Traveling for pleasure and business 6 months of the year
- Always have a $100 plus in cash in my wallet and clear credits cards each month.
- Making a difference through empowering others through my philanthropy
- Having a cooking show on the net.
- Having lots of time to be
- Traveling the world first class
- Having mastered Travelling at the Speed of Love-
- Having fun in everything I do
- Living in joy
- Living in abundance
- Transforming my body by shedding 18lbs/ 9kilos
So that is my current list. In 6 months it might be different.
So go and make your list, let it sit for a day or so. I will be back tomorrow to show the process I used to come up with my top five passion. Then we will look at how you live in favor of those passions.
Have a deliciously abundant day
Follow me on twitter
Join The Inspiration on Facebook
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- Is Your Love Expansive? - February 14, 2023
- I Choose Love For 2023 - January 25, 2023
- The Abundance Show Financial Alchemy With Alchemist and Author Morgana Rae - January 13, 2023
- Money Magic and Love with Alchemist and Author Morgan Rae - January 12, 2023
6 thoughts on “My Passion Test”
I would love to read your too, are you going to write a post? Please share when you do
What a great idea. I should attach some of my purpose statements also.
I love that Kathy that you hold those passions close to your heart and your focus
Thanks Karen I love that I have nade you stop and think, I know taking this test did that for me. Also helping me focus on living larger
live with passion
Suzie, Love your passions! Makes me stop and really think about I want in life.
I have a lot of interests but very few passions. But… the passions I do have I hold close to my heart… and embrace them deeply. I move to see them fulfilled in a consistent and deliberate manner in my life.