Getting Real About My Passions:
Yes I did take the online Passion Test and I discovered I still had some work to do. I went back to the book and followed the suggested instructions on page 28. Make a list of 10 or more of the most important things in your life, the things that bring you joy. Just set aside 15- 30 minutes and initially close you eyes and visualize your perfect life. When you are ready, pick up a pen and let the ideas flow- don’t censor, let it flow and use verbs to describe your ideal life.
My life is ideal, I am…..
- Living in my dream home that is 5 minutes walk to the beach
- Being an enlightened millionaire
- Inspiring others internationally
- Being a published author
- Being part of an enlightened inspirational team
- Having a first class support team
- Trusting my vibes/intuition to the point it has impacted my life for the better and I now teach others to simple ways to develop their intuition
- Traveling for pleasure and business 6 months of the year
- Always have a $100 plus in cash in my wallet and clear credits cards each month.
- Making a difference through empowering others through my philanthropy
- Having a cooking show on the net.
- Having lots of time to be
- Traveling the world first class
- Having mastered Travelling at the Speed of Love-
- Having fun in everything I do
- Living in joy
- Living in abundance
- Transforming my body by shedding 18lbs/ 9kilos
So that is my current list. In 6 months it might be different.
So go and make your list, let it sit for a day or so. I will be back tomorrow to show the process I used to come up with my top five passion. Then we will look at how you live in favor of those passions.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020