This week I have been focusing on abundance so I thought today I would look at the word Abundance.
There are many definitions and the word can be used in many ways.
The wiktionary: defines abundance as: noun
An overflowing fullness; ample sufficiency; great plenty; profusion; copious superfluity; wealth: A lack of scarcity.
And from one of my favorite references Roget’s Thesaurus the words:
SYNONYMS:” Affluence. Ampleness, bounty, copiousness, fortune, opulence, plentitude, plenty, profusion, prosperity, prosperousness, riches, wealth.”
ANTONYMS: dearth, scarcity, scarceness, paucity.
The words themselves conjure for me a variety of different images and feelings:
- images of the sea
- the waves rolling in
- white sand that stretches for miles, walking on the sand at the beach gives me a feeling of abundance
- a wad of hundred dollar notes
- a pile of gold coins
- feelings of happiness and joy
- being full of vitality
- beeing energetic
- being expansive
- a knowing that I can do anything
- knowing there are no barriers
- A total absence of scarcity.
What does abundance mean for you?
Have a deliciously abundant day
Suzie……….. videos will return tomorrow, slight technical glitch today- sound not recording
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020