Sometimes weekends are both full of abundance and are magical. The weekend just passed was one of those. I also have so many things to be grateful for.
- The magic of the morning beach walk
- a drive in the countryside of The beautiful Tweed Valley
- the magic of Mount Warning, there is a special energy in this valley
- the wonderful art exhibitions on show at The Tweed River Regional Art Gallery- so much inspiration. The wonderful printmaking of Peter Schardin exhibition titled Catching thoughts under the sky and the The Promised Land” celebrates the life and career the artist Lawrence Daws Both these artists inspired and uplifted me.
- The new moon with an amazing unusual bright star in the sky
- the gift of a bottle of avocado oil from the grower we buy the freshest lettuces and avocados from
- The magic of Bree Meldrum‘s cake art at Coolangatta Beach Market
- The wonderful snapper we had for dinner-Sicilian Standing Snapper the recipe that I googled and you can watch the video on how to- yummy
- Spending time and getting real clarity on my brand and my direction. Thanks to mentor Christine Kane and my resident beach coach Des Walsh
- Taking time to be still and listen to my heart
What are you grateful for today?
The following two tabs change content below.
Suzie Cheel The Real Deal BE YOU BECOME ABUNDANT is her mantra Suzie is a Creative Gamechanging Visionary, Artist, Author, Intuitive Healer & Speaker. Law of Attraction trainer. The founder of The Heart Whisper Movement, creator of the Heart Whisper Oracle Cards that were born out of a near death experience, when her kidneys stopped functioning. Suzie found her true purpose here. . She was here to open people’s hearts to love. Her mission: to empower people to create abundant lives, through being powered by love and living their passion. Yes, Love Yourself into Abundance™. Suzie now mentors Creative Visionaries to Love themselves into Limitless Abundance & live a life of Freedo. Then they create successful profitable businesses that make a difference to their lives, their families, communities and the world. Yes creating ripples of change in the word of Gandhi Be the change you need to see in the world