Sometimes weekends are both full of abundance and are magical. The weekend just passed was one of those. I also have so many things to be grateful for.
- The magic of the morning beach walk
- a drive in the countryside of The beautiful Tweed Valley
- the magic of Mount Warning, there is a special energy in this valley
- the wonderful art exhibitions on show at The Tweed River Regional Art Gallery- so much inspiration. The wonderful printmaking of Peter Schardin exhibition titled Catching thoughts under the sky and the The Promised Land” celebrates the life and career the artist Lawrence Daws Both these artists inspired and uplifted me.
- The new moon with an amazing unusual bright star in the sky
- the gift of a bottle of avocado oil from the grower we buy the freshest lettuces and avocados from
- The magic of Bree Meldrum‘s cake art at Coolangatta Beach Market
- The wonderful snapper we had for dinner-Sicilian Standing Snapper the recipe that I googled and you can watch the video on how to- yummy
- Spending time and getting real clarity on my brand and my direction. Thanks to mentor Christine Kane and my resident beach coach Des Walsh
- Taking time to be still and listen to my heart
What are you grateful for today?
The following two tabs change content below.
Suzie Cheel is a Creative Heart Centered Entrepreneur, artist, author, healer and speaker, and creator of the Heart Whisper Oracle Cards. Her mission is to inspire thousands to be empowered, create their abundant lives through being powered by love and living their passion. Suzie’s colorful, positive personality, her honesty, openness, and energetic attunement inspire others to embrace change courageously. Suzie believes we all have the ability to create the life we desire, if we learn to listen to the whispers of our heart, where true wisdom is found. Suzie the artist is passionate about colouring the world, visually and emotionally. Her Heart Whisper Oracle Cards help many learn each day to truly love themselves. “Suzie is the woman focused wholly on inspiring us all to create abundance in health and life from deep within her heart”