Are you following or chasing your dreams?
Buddytation ~Untraditional Self Improvement Blog asked yours truly plus 40 Self-Development experts to share their 3 tips to follow a dream life?”and then he put them all into a great blog post: How to follow your dreams? 41 Experts sharing the SECRETfrom
This morning I drew the Dream Walker Card from Collette Baron-Reid Wisdom of the Hidden Realities.and I thought there was some synchronicty there. Also I got the message that I too could put some time into reviewing my dreams for 2015. I have had a few stops and starts over the past two months. I’ll share more of that in my Heart Whisper next week.
I have shared the tips that spoke to my heart and I thought you would find inspiring. Some also were triggers for me to add to my daily to love list.
1. Stay in one place and deal with who you are. You take your problems with you wherever you go.- Penelope Trunk This spoke to me as last year I was thinking a big move would solve a few challenges I was experiencing, till I realised that inside me still had some work to do. Like the saying : Wherever you go, there you are 🙂
2. Never ever ever ever give up or settle for second best. – Steve Aitchison. How often do you maybe find yourself doing this?
3.Know yourself – your strengths and your weaknesses. ~ Sandra Pawula
4. Surround yourself with passionate, like-minded people who inspire you. ~ Barrie Davenport
5. Listen, Ask, Act– Chris Guillebeau probably the most succinct and simple way to follow your dreams.
6. Believe you are enough in all areas of your life and create a daily self love routine. – Suzie Cheel
7.Clarity+Desire+Belief is an ultimate recipe of success. ~ Brendon Baker
8. Know what you really want and re-evaluate that constantly. – Jessica Sweet
9. If you want a dream life, you must possess the “3 F’s,” — Focus, Faith and Fervor. ~ Mr Self Development
10. Take care of other people. Be of service to others. The real source of all the good you’ll experience in life comes from other people. Cherish that source. Take good care of it so it will never, ever dry out. – Dragos Roua
11. Create an unstoppable mindset, whereby virtually anything becomes possible – Morty Lefkoe Although i have done lots of work in this area I know I do need to more to strengthen my prosperity mindset.
12. It’s absolutely mandatory that you surround yourself with people who want to help you see your goals through.- Kael Ranschaert Maybe not all your family and friends are always those people.
14. Know there are people that will show up to help you if you can ‘let go’ of the idea that you must do it ALL yourself. – Anne Periera
15. Expect to feel fear – it’s a good thing – Steven Bloom
16. Take action. Lingering in the theoretical will get you nowhere. Though it’s scary, taking the plunge even if it’s a baby step will take you miles towards achieving happiness.- Erin Falconer
17. You see, there are really three stages: Dream, Plan, and Take Action. – Mary Jaksch
19. Do not be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. You’ll be surprised to see that there’s something far far better than you ever imagined. – Vidya Sury
20. Know why you’re chasing your dreams, and tie that reason to freeing yourself. – Ryan Biddulph
21. Stop Listening to Toxic People & Change your Habits – Di RiseBorough
Yatin has done a great summary and you can read that and the other 102 tips at Buddytation.
What tip would or do you use to follow your dream?
with love and gratitude
from my ♡ to yours ♡
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and transform their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation onFacebook, Pinterest and Instagram