Are You Empowered By a Challenge?
2 days ago I was awarded the gold trophy for having written 30 blog posts in 30 days. It was a great way to launch this blog. So will I keep going? Yes maybe not with daily posts I am looking at 4 to 5 blog posts a week. From Monday they will be video posts and interviews with inspirational authors, bloggers and people who both inspire me and are passionate about making a difference.
So would I do another challenge? YES? Why you might ask? Well 270 people started and 86 finished
- The challenge gives you the opportunity to develop a daily habit
- You get to meet other bloggers passionate about blogging
- You learn from other bloggers. One example is when I met @RUinspred Michele Scism from Decisive Minds I listened to a Teleclass she was having on increasing your facebook fans=like to your page. On the basis of that I have made a new video for my Welcome page which I will upload over the weekend.
- Increase in twitter followers: This has gone up by about 1000 over the month. I was asked about my state by @Rosiehorner and what I have learned is that I need to get reacquainted with Google Analytics and other measurement tools. When I first started blogging at Abundance Highway I was obsessive about rankings.By the time the next challenge comes around I will have better comparisons to make as this blog was reinvented as a whole new site
- My facebook page friends has increased by 200+ and my new fan page is now over 100+ and my new network blog has 20 followers so it is now features in network blog site, thanks to all who added it.
- I was overjoyed in the first week to be featured on Helen Raptoplous’s site and I felt that is was fabulous that someone had been able to put my message into words- thanks
So would I join another challenge? A big resounding yes. besides redeveloping a joy of blogging I have met some very special people. So come and join me when the next one is on and take you blog to the next level. To see who the amazing bloggers are head over to Meet our Members
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- Is Your Love Expansive? - February 14, 2023
- I Choose Love For 2023 - January 25, 2023
- The Abundance Show Financial Alchemy With Alchemist and Author Morgana Rae - January 13, 2023
- Money Magic and Love with Alchemist and Author Morgan Rae - January 12, 2023
5 thoughts on “30 Day Blog Challenge: Celebrate Your Success”
Yes I think you are spot on- I learned so much too and this blog has some more expanding to do, Congrats to you too
wow you have made my heart sing, I love inspiring others- I think it might be my mission:)
Thanks for dropping by
wow this sounds awesome! congrats Suzie and good luck with your new challenge !
Congrats on finishing the challenge. I am always amazed at what I learn. For some reason I really expanded with this challenge….and it looks like you did too! Good for you.
Wow Suzie – Go You!!!
You have totally embraced the challenge and look what can be created when you take massive action. It’s so exciting to watch you SHINE!!! WooHoo.
Can’t wait to see what you do next. You are an inspiration.