Interview with Noah St John author of The Book of Afformations
Do you know about afformations? I know I had seen the word, but had never taken any real interest. Recently I was invited to interview Afformation founder Noah St John as part of the launch of The Book of Afformations.
On Tuesday morning I met Noah via skype. what fun, as you will see and hear from the interview we laughed a lot.
I had started to read the book and had watched a few videos to become acquainted with what I was to discover was a simple tool the many people have found has changed their lives in a positive way. Stories from people quitting smoking after years of trying, losing weight, increasing business and improving ones finances and the stories go on. The new book includes 200 stories of success from people using afformations, the book ,the mobile app and the other tools that you can get to enhance your learning. I am going to explore Afformations: The Missing Piece to Having Abundance and I will report back in a month or so on my progress.
I could have titled this post why your affirmations are not working for you, only I am going to let Noah tell you his story of how he had an epipthany 16 years ago and the first afformation was born.
The interview below is 26 minutes and there were a few visual glitches in the first 5 minutes, the content is great though 🙂 There is a mp3 you can download
Download MP3 ( right click and save as)
The book trailer gives you an overview of the book which Noah says was written for you if you:
- Want to live a more abundant lifestyle
- Want to be free from money worries
- Are struggling to overcome procrastination, self-doubt, fear, or any other bad habit
- Want to boost your health and self-confidence
- Would like better financial results in your career or business
- Are seeking to find the balance between your faith, your family, and your career
- Are looking for more purpose and passion in your work
- Want to attract the man or woman of your dreams
- Want to find a better, easier way to live the life of your dreams
You can buy the book here with all the bonuses if you get a book for a friend or two.
Your life is a reflection of your thoughts – what I call the thought-seeds you plant and give energy to. ~ Noah St John
What thought seeds will you plant and give energy to today?
Share in the comments ♡
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!” and subscribe to email updates. I so appreciate you ♥ Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020