Have You Chosen A Theme For 2011?
Have you chosen your theme for the year? Inspired by Mari Smith’s post My One-Word Theme For 2011: Commitment I have been tossing some words around over the past few weeks.
- star– be the star of your life and be okay about it. it also relates to my about to be launched program-Taking You from Stuck to Stardom.
- shine– I know this is my year to shine so I liked what my friend Zeenat wrote yesterday about me: Suzie for that beaming positive and loving soul that shines so bright. My friend Lance from The Jungle of life has chosen this for 2011
- fun– and then yesterday Ellie Walsh declared on Facebook Have Fun
- focus– then I decided that would not make my heart sing- yes I need to focus and will include that in what I finally choose. one of the things that is helping me focus is the wonderful gift: A Free Diary: Michele Connolly aka The Get Organised Wizard is giving away on her Face Book Page
- abundance– this was to be be my overall theme, I even wrote a new word in the sand while I was on holidays
- magic- this came up as the word for my star sign Capricorn this year. Thanks to Stephanie Rainbow Bell for sharing this with me
- manifesting magic came to me yesterday and then I read Christine Kane‘s current newsletter which this week has a downloadable worksheet with some great questions so I may be back later in the week with a revised theme.:)
Do you have a theme for 2011? Maybe you have another way that you motivate yourself to stay on track. I would love to read what works for you.
Wishing you all love and peace in 2011
Manifest magic in your life today
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020