Have You Chosen A Theme For 2011?
Have you chosen your theme for the year? Inspired by Mari Smith’s post My One-Word Theme For 2011: Commitment I have been tossing some words around over the past few weeks.
- star– be the star of your life and be okay about it. it also relates to my about to be launched program-Taking You from Stuck to Stardom.
- shine– I know this is my year to shine so I liked what my friend Zeenat wrote yesterday about me: Suzie for that beaming positive and loving soul that shines so bright. My friend Lance from The Jungle of life has chosen this for 2011
- fun– and then yesterday Ellie Walsh declared on Facebook Have Fun
- focus– then I decided that would not make my heart sing- yes I need to focus and will include that in what I finally choose. one of the things that is helping me focus is the wonderful gift: A Free Diary: Michele Connolly aka The Get Organised Wizard is giving away on her Face Book Page
- abundance– this was to be be my overall theme, I even wrote a new word in the sand while I was on holidays
- magic- this came up as the word for my star sign Capricorn this year. Thanks to Stephanie Rainbow Bell for sharing this with me
- manifesting magic came to me yesterday and then I read Christine Kane‘s current newsletter which this week has a downloadable worksheet with some great questions so I may be back later in the week with a revised theme.:)
Do you have a theme for 2011? Maybe you have another way that you motivate yourself to stay on track. I would love to read what works for you.
Wishing you all love and peace in 2011
Manifest magic in your life today
The following two tabs change content below.
Hi! I'm Suzie Cheel. I am an intuitive artist,, speaker, healer and creator of the Heart Whisper Oracle Cards- The Entrepreneurs Essential Tool Kit. I love to cook, walk on the beach, and passionate about making love go viral
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- The Abundance Show with Card Deck Queen Rosie Battisa - May 12, 2023
- Discover The Power Of Your Card Deck - May 11, 2023
- Creating Space to Be More of You! Building The Consistency Muscle - April 19, 2023
- Is Your Love Expansive? - February 14, 2023
16 thoughts on “Will You Manifest Magic in 2011?”
The word that keeps surfacing for me is REMARKABLE. No more playing small for me.
Flora M Brown, Ph.D. recently posted…How to Be Alone- Not Lonely
Seems like a lot of us are playing big in 2011- time to come out of hiding.
I like remarkable
I love MAGIC – that’s a terrific word for a theme! May poach that one 🙂
Also – I am curiously homesick for the beach while simultaneously loving the snow here in Canada. Thanks for the lovely snaps!
Zoe Routh recently posted…Law of Attraction Leadership for Business
Wow I didn’t know you were in Canada- have a wonderful time- Well snow is magic too 🙂 yes it was a guided choice and seems to be working well for me
Looking fforward to meeting one day
I LOVE it!! Manifesting magic!! Those two words just ooze of wonderful things happening…just like that!!! Can’t wait to see all that this year holds for you, dear friend…
Lance recently posted…And The Word Is 2011…
Your enthusiasm has sealed it, I love the oozing. I was overjoyed when i saw you had chosen Shine- it is something dear to me heart and something Lance you do so well, I see shining stars ahead for you
With much love
Picking a theme is such great fun and hard work if you are seriously going to commit to it for 365 days of your life. I bandied about many, many words before settling on willingness. It just speaks to how I want to approach all I encounter this year and makes me smile. Where there is a will, there is a way!
Hoping 2011 is off to a great start for you. 🙂
Clearly Composed recently posted… The Word For 2011 Is…
I love your choice of willingness and the quotes on your blof are wonderful- you will have me going in search of ones or making up my own that include Manifesting Magic
looking forward to sharing more with you in 2011
Have a willing magical year
One simple, powerful word is my theme: Kindness.
Happy New Year,
And yes that is something you too are is kind and compassionate- I look forward to seing and sharing a kind magical 2011 with you
Hi Suzie! I’m glad you’re doing the challenge again! My theme for 2011 is “success together.”
Leanne Chesser recently posted…Michele Scism- The Results Lady
love seeing your smiling face here, Love success together. Team was another one i was considering
Thanks for dropping by- yes it was a last minute decision to get my blogging off to a flying start for 2011
Suzie, I like the idea of themes too, have heard Mari talk about them as well. Manifesting Magic is a beauty, such a great description of all that can be ahead of us in 2011.
I love your beach message – whenever Ive tried to do that it ends up a BIG mess.
Look forward to your next post
Thanks for you positive feed back about my theme, somedays i just can’t get to write in the sand there is a fine line between it being to dry and too wet- mind you I know have had lots of practise- welcome to my blog
Love magic and often post about it on my other blog LOL
(selfnamed personal development- not putting a link as that’s too spammy)
Allowing magic into your life is a MUST, and I love that my science teacher background means that I can prove that magic is real!!
Got to love that Suzie xx
Annie Infinite recently posted…Comment on Social Proof – Proving your ‘Like’-ability by Annie Infinite